Monday, September 27, 2010

zzzzzz

Lots of things happening in my life... learned about post secondary institutions more and found more specific ones that I want to take. If I filter the nagging opinions of my family members, I'll keep my sanity... Basically, there's a university that has the program I want, but my family members don't like it in general... I wanna get out of the city I'm in so badly... My family has such a narrow mind... mommy and daddy probably gave that to me! haha Hopefully I can afford college and upgrade my courses with the time and money...

A friend and I are putting together an anime and manga club. All we need is a teacher to sponsor us... hopefully it'll come true before I graduate. ^.^ :) September's almost ending, so I'd better catch up. ^.^

Now to clean myself and watch X-Men... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment