Sunday, September 19, 2010

writing progress

When I write, I imagine my stories to be longer but they come out short. I get paranoid and feel like I left something out. Perhaps I should try not to think too much when I write. Put in less flowery words and it'll be easier.

I see others on fanfiction.net who's stories have tons of reviews, while I have my stories and they're only half of what the other authors have. I sound like a newbie, but… sometimes I get into bouts of insecurity. To get out, I tell myself… keep trying. Perhaps… my writing's decent it's just it's not what people are looking for.

I thought this one author wasn't very good and her stories almost made me barf, but I saw a kick ass writer have her on her favorite's list... Totally wrong, huh? I'm on the faves list of really good authors, it's just I hope I'm not a bad one...

---

Here on the site, you can write more than one blog series… I might do another for book/movie/TV show/etc reviews, but to be critical, you really have to look. hehe I'll have to sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment