Friday, September 17, 2010

in the beginning...

I've done public journals on Deviantart for three years, so this isn't new... :)

Hello, there computer land. How you doing?

I'm a young woman, hoping to accomplish my hopes and dreams. I love liberal arts and I hope to do them professionally in the future. Creative writing is my life and I can't live without it. I will get my works published in the future. :)

Influenced by Jack Coleman's wit and humor in his blog, the actor has made me want to make a blog of my own. ^.^ :)

Mostly, I'll write my experiences on acting, writing, and more... I want to be on the big screens... my name in a book. My voice on a CD, me dancing on a stage as Madonna, or some other pop singer's back up dancer. I want my name to be written in a history book.

Now to figure out how all this works out on the site... grr... accidently pressed the wrong button that I didn't want... haha

<3 peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment