Monday, September 20, 2010

crazyyyyyyy oh, wait I mean life

I'm writer's blocked... the cold weather coming's freezing up Sasha, so I can't get any fics up and running on the site. So sorry, readers. :( <3 love you all and your waiting. I haven't updated one fic since grade 9, and a close e-friend of mine wants to know how it goes, but I spoiled it for her anyways since time's running by too fast. X3 <3

Lately I've been listening to Celine Dion and Christina Aguliera's Spanish album "Mi Reflejo". Not that I'm complaining on the Christina songs, since I think they're wonderful. ^.^ Must be musing on a romance story... "El Beso del Final" is a BEAUTIFUL song. <3 :) A masterpiece... She sounds so magical when she sings in Spanish... "Come On Over (All I Want Is You)" sounds so much better in Spanish. "Falsas esperanzas" a good salsa tune to dance to, especially in the Dance Remix.

My friend loves Lady Gaga, and I love Beyonce... They did a song together called "Telephone". ... Our friendship was meant to be. :) :D That should be our song. ... In a platonic, fun friendship way. haha Coincidence is fun. :D

---

I was thinking of this super human power... the TV show "Heroes" (which I highly recommend to watch :D) inspired me to think it up.

Speech mimicry. With this power a person has the flawless ability to impersonate and sound like anyone on the face of the Earth, including languages since the mimicry also copies vocal sounds and lip movement from human speech. 

I don't know if I should make an original character and write fics for her... I already have more than enough OCs to fill for... Who knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment