Friday, September 24, 2010

friendssss

are wonderful <3 a new friend made me unblock my writer's block and I can writeeeee <3 :3 let the insanity sue! :D

Somethings have been on my mind recently... there's this guy friend... he's real sweet, it's just... I don't know if he's giving off the signs that he's interested in me. The last time I thought that I had my heart broken. And there are moments when I feel there's those "more than friends" moment, it's just it all disappears when we talk. The friendship's so good... it'll be very depressing if it went to waste. I think he's the type of guy to stay friends if a relationship failed. He has an ex, who I smile and say hi to her, and I suppose they're still friends... There were "those" moments. hehe... I suppose he's one of the popular kids, but hey we're all human... can't go prejudging people. There are people with this notion that I have the tendency to get the people in my life to make me happy. Perhaps it's just miscommunication and that's how they interpret it, but... I love to love people... it's so sad when people put it like that. Still... my emotional issues... I don't want to taint him with those. He's such a good guy... he doesn't deserve it. If we ever go there... hopefully we'll be dancing together at graduation. :)

 I've been crossed with so many unlucky stars... let a bright one guide my way back into hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment