Thursday, September 30, 2010

updateeeee

Horray! Finally, I can up date something on ff.net... Since I pretty much didn't do s*** in September. 8) Writer's block sucks... Sasha is hibernating, don't blame herrrrr ;; I love my reviewers... <3 You inspire me to keep holding on and helped me put up with life everyday. :'D <3 Two new 'Heroes' drabbles/oneshots... Finishing off my Inception two-shot, so I can cease my friend's deprives of a *naked* Arthur. X3 Two Robin Hood BBC chaptered stories... Troy and a Toy Story chaptered stories. Yep. Sixty-two stories in three years... I did pretty good. :) Just a few months ago I was celebrating my 50th. Time flies when you're having fun, or I'm posting fics way too often... which could explain my marks last year... *sweatdrop*

I'm on the favourites list of 28 people, and the alert subscriptions of 30 people... *whew* Hope they climb. ^.^ I've been on a stream since this summer... :)

I've recently gone back into Harry Potter... It's good and love the world aspect of it, it's just since a friend told me she was annoyed with JKR placing "said" in dialogue, it drew her mad. Other than that, I have a tiny hint I want to write fics for the section... I have one too many OCs, and already I've thought of an OC for Heroes. ... heh

Possibly hanging out with a friend tomorrow, one person partying... ah, life.

It's just... I don't know if a certain someone is reading this blog. This morning when I was talking with someone, I thought my emotions were gonna pour, but I had to hold them back since it was the morning, and there was so much work and progress that I made rebuilding the bridge, it wasn't worth it. Plus... it would be hard to talk about it in such little time. Maybe Vanessa's waking up (which is a bad thing), so I'll have to try harder. There are other men out there. I've got to stop seeing those kind deeds he's doing for me as pushing me away and rejecting all of me. Perhaps... when I said "I love you", should I have added that I only said that out of a sister. And I still do, no matter how hard and brutal it was these past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment