Sunday, September 26, 2010

sniktbubbbbbb

After watching the *coff* sugar coated X-Men Evolution, I got back into the movies again and was so glad I did. I love the pairing Logan/Rogue... :) I would have hanged out in the X-Men movie section more, it's just... there was some e-drama with a certain person... she ruined the pairing for me. :P I swear... curses and swears every five words. Oy... And people fave and like her as an author and her stories. She completely dissed the fandom for me. ><' But I may try to write a fic for Rogue and Logan if Sasha has any crazy ideas! :'D

Getting cream for skin... so glad I did. ^^ Hope it'll make my skin more healthier and prettier, not that I want to sound vain... hehe ;) XD haha

My mom wasn't around much when I was young... she had to work, since dad was unemployed. Since I was surrounded by men (my brother and my father) I had to convert my interest into guy interest. Sure, I like superheroes, cars (there are really adorable cute cars! Like the Volkswagon beetle! It's sooooo cute! *squee* :D), and probably more, but I do do the occasional clothing, perfume, and stuff. I'm no makeup artist, so I screw up there... My mother isn't exactly the beautician, which she screwed over my toenails... Other girls watch TV shows such as "Gossip Girl" and "One Tree Hill". I watch "Heroes" and "Smallville". I get so alienated when a female friend of mine and I share our interest, but I feel so awkward... I feel less girly and more of a guy. ... Guh, don't know how to finish this thought... something happened today between me and my mom, which turned into an argument, but hey... what doesn't happen in my family?

Gotta do dinner and finish science homework. My science teacher will BBQ me. XD

Peace and love...! <3 >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment