Wednesday, September 22, 2010

aaaahhhhh... *capital letters explaination mark*

I hurt everywhere... My body doesn't feel healthy. I sometimes think I'm forgetting something, and when I think I have everything I forget something.

Carrie Underwood's coming to Calgary in December. Her tickets are surprisingly cheap. :D If it were Britney Spears, or Christina Aguilera, they'd be like... over a hundred bucks each ticket. The highest price for Underwood's sixty bucks! ^.^ A friend works at the stadium she's gonna perform at. Connections for the winnnnnn ^.^ Now to convince my mom... hehe

Glee season one's finally out on DVD. Every one of my friends watch it and like it, it's just... my family isn't too big on buying DVD season box sets. The only ones we have are the ones mom allows and approves and if they are cheap. ... So far all I'd like are Smallville season three and nine, and season one of Heroes.

So many things to do, so little memory space in the pit of despair and lollipops that is my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment