Thursday, September 23, 2010

multiple personality disorder, anyone? XD

I usually talk about my personal life on Deviantart or Facebook, it's just… I've just got something on my mind. I swore to never talk about this on a blog, but I have to do it, otherwise it's just gonna swell.

Sasha's crazy, but deep down, she's not 100% evil. *offstage voice* "That's what she said…! *boot to the head* ow!"

So… during summer 2010… I realized I had another alter ego. Her name is Vanessa, otherwise known as "the lover". I had feelings for this guy for two years… he rejected me, but I don't know why I kept coming back for more blood and guts. I guess I was chasing for something that was never there…

But Vanessa… she's like Niki's alter ego, Jessica from the TV show Heroes. Violent. Brutal. The guy I had feelings for was in a new relationship at the time, and Vanessa got wild. Over the summer I sedated myself with positive thoughts, music with empowering beats and lyrics, shackling the monster that lives inside my mind. Whenever my emotions take control, I have to tighten the chains on Vanessa. Hopefully all the medication will make her sleep and she'll never harm me or anyone else again… forever.

Shall I add that the guy also wrote a blog during the summer? hehe… He wrote some pretty flattering words *sarcasm* about Vanessa… and me.

He's probably thinking as I write in this blog, "oh, she's just mocking me. She's going to blame me for her troubles. That's what's she's gonna post in the blog."

If you're reading this… I'm over you and our bridges were burned, but I hope they can be rebuilt. I won't talk about you in this blog in a negative light. I think you are a wonderful person, which is why I respect you highly and I think that was how we were friends when we first met.

… crap, I just technically talked about you and I promised myself not to. XD haha

No comments:

Post a Comment