Saturday, September 18, 2010

imma let you finish, but...

So sorry if I sound haphazard... yesterday I ran into a pole, and it has affected my brain. Thus I will be more crazy. 8)

Something has just cross my mind... I adore male actors and drool over them, but when it comes to female actors... I do appreciate the art they create and hold them in high respect, it's just... if I fawn over actresses like I do actors, I'd feel a little awkward, since I'm looking at the same gender. Plus, I'm straight, so... XD haha

---

I have a muse. Her name is Sasha.

Theme song - "Crazy In Love" - Beyonce

donotlaugh/judgewearelosers 8) Beyonce fans will get this... :3

She goes insane when she's on sugar... it's like her crack cocaine. 8) She inspires me in my ideas in writing.

I have come up with acronyms for our crazy little shrew. Severe All-hope-lost Shortage Hyperactive Apocalypse. 8)

Her greatest strength in inspiring me is drama. She goes "Shakespeare romyandjuilet/tobornuttob". ... with a hint of romance. She sometimes helps me with humor, but when it doesn't work out I sit back and shake my head and go "no..." But when it works out, it's usually 1-28754835375485739457. *sigh*

One day during around March or April, a woman came to me in my mind. I asked her what was her name, and she said "Sasha". I could tell she was a little bit... unusual since she had a glass of organic apple juice in her hand and looking at me funny...

(That is all I have now. Once I have a more permanent diagnosis, I will keep you updated. Merci. <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment