Tuesday, September 21, 2010

vie le franceeee

There was is program that allows you to study abroad in high school. You get to go to parts of Europe such as England, France, Germany, Rome... even more! I would want to go, and I'd be all over it if it weren't for a certain parent... Financial issues come in my family, but there are scholarships. France is one of the countries I want to go to... I never been on a plane in four years. I want to see the world, learn different things, know that there is more to life...! But I feel anchored due to the people in my life...

There were plans I made in second semester... what about graduating with my friends? Do drama fest in May? Hang out with friends during spring break? But there is always the summer term and post secondary... Hope I can get out of Canada and travel one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment