Thursday, September 23, 2010

begins to soarrrrrrrrrr

Lots on my mind... tired as frig, but life continues on. I could ramble on 29578934975 things, and I think one of then make sense, it's just it would just be confusing for you for the pit that is my mind.

I can't seem to get this one thing off my mind... I swore to never talk about personal life on the blog, but I supoose it will help my mentality. There was this performing arts jamborie that my school held... There was this boy I had feelings for for two years (this and that happened, but too tired to tell details, plus I'd have to write War and Peace all over again. No humorus allusions, but it seems appropriate for my situation... XD I was only pointing out the thickness of the book... XD). When it was his turn to sing... he sang a song about a person longing for someone to return and wishes that they could go back to the ways they used to be before the dramatic situation happened. I'm the queen of all things indirect and I was about to sing a song indirectly telling how I feel, so... but perhaps he only sang it for the fun of it. (I wrote something more, but it's on my other computer...) Soon it was my turn to sing and I sang "Til I Hear You Sing" from the musical "Love Never Dies". The song is about someone missing someone, and the perspective of the person realize it is going to be hard and he'll have to move on, but the feeling still stays behind dormant. And at the end of the performance... We both huged. It was as if... deep down inside we were forgiving each other and knew that the songs were for the both of us. (I'll have to explain more, but I have the notes on my laptop.)

You know who you are. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything bad about you in this blog. Since you wrote a blog of your own this summer, I'm not copying you. Your a wonderful person and I know our bridges were burnt. I hope they can be rebuilt again...

No comments:

Post a Comment