Saturday, September 18, 2010

NEW YORKKKKKK CONCRETE JUNGLES WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OFFFFFFFF

Yes, that was Empire State of Mind, Alicia Keys and Jay-Z. haha

I was at this insurance place with my mom and I saw a whole bunch of travel booklets. I saw "New York" and my eyes were drawn to it and I took it.

I always wanted to go to New York... the glitz and glam of the city's so awe inspiring. The starry night with the full moon in the sky... you're in a cafe, smelling the scent of coffee with the sound of the lazy saxophone. At Christmas it's even better. The Christmas lights, the snow, the ice skating... sipping hot chocolate, the malls... ah.

I also found out there are tickets to see Broadway performances such as Phantom of the Opera (squee!! :D), Chicago, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, more... Hopefully the four star hotel's were just rated for how good they were and not the price...

It's just... my family has never been on a plane for four years, ever since I moved to a new city. I want to see the world, go out and do things. I feel confined and anchored in my own home. Mom says we couldn't afford an out of country trip in the past, but she's working over time for a new computer since my laptop's going to die soon (SOONER in the future, I hope... D:). ... SPEND IT ON A PLANE TICKET, MAAAAAAAAA ;;

Hopefully, I'll break free of my family's strict boundaries... I feel claustrophobic around them...

---

Voyage of the Dawn Treader's coming out in December. :D *cheer* ^.^ :) Can't wait...

---


My DVD case with my favorite movies has gone missing... I searched everywhere, and I haven't seen it. I found out when I wanted to see something, but it was in the said DVD case... I asked my mom, but she gave her unstraight answer as usual... what other skeletons is she hiding in the closet? ugh...

Once I get into something (ie, movie/TV series) I get into this obsessive search. I have to see everything. Deep down inside I am convinced I might find something if I see a certain movie. Recently I thought of all the childhood shows I watched when I was little...

When I get caught up like that, it's best if I calm myself and relax... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment