Saturday, September 18, 2010

SEVEN DAYSSSSS ... you will die :)

Recently I came across the movie "Julie and Julia" and saw how an online resource made Julie a phenomenon. Hopefully, recording my thoughts and progress on creative writing in a blog would help me get to the top, but without the part where I sign my life away and they make my life into a movie… haha… They have to include a lot of dead mooses in the movie... not because I was born in Canada. haha I'm not of European decent…

While we're on the subject of the internet, I have online friends from fanfiction.net I knew for three years. We're like sisters to each other and I never regret meeting them. <3 They lift me up in writing and encouraged me to improve, I'd doubt I'd be the woman I am today… :) *heart* I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! ^.^ :D

---

National Novel Writing Month's coming up… I'm not sure if I should do it. All my friends are doing it… I'm busy with school…. the late nights, the tiredness… the cold of winter's a killer. I was going to see the doctor last year in November and didn't come home until seven in the evening on a school day. But it's the quantity in the stories, not quality… haha I have original ideas, but most of my ideas are fanfiction… hehe. It'll be good to start thinking original story ideas. Otherwise I'll be too dependent on other works to be inspired…

No comments:

Post a Comment