Tuesday, September 28, 2010

into de aslyummmmm

I'm with my friends in yearbook club... and they're insane. This is gunna be a good year for the yearbook club. 8) <3 love my hommies...

I adore extracuriculars, it's just connections and a whole bunch of other factors which are endless cut me off from them... Plus homework's a downer, so yeah... I'm not exactly sporty, but I do so sports for fun. ^.^

I was stressed out for homework a few hours ago, but I was being over dramatic, and glad I'm caught up with homework. ^.^ One half of my schedule's fun and I love the classes, and the other half is... not exactly my all time fave or stressful... Journalism can get pressing and stresses me a tad. I'm taking general sciences, but at least not the "lower" level. Higher levels can be loaded with homework, unless if you keep up with the work.

Got to go and listen to the teacher...! In trouble. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment