Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the world will look up and shout 'save us!' and I'll whisper 'no'

I'm obsessing over 'Watchmen'... I haven't the faintest why. Rorschach is soooooo fine. :3 :D

I feel so guilty not updating any of my fics in September... ;; ;A; Writer's block is a pisser, and October's halfway through. >< ;; I'm so sad...

Lizanne... Louise. I like those names. If I had a daughter, I'd pick one of those names (if I had a boy, I'd choose Owen). (Not saying because I'm pregnant! XD haha)

So tired... cold season must be coming in. Already, I miss summer. The thing is, it's uncanny. When I was younger, I was a little moody. I suppose all young girls go through that... I had it good back then, but when it does start to get good for me, all of a sudden... in high school it started to get bad around me (friends wise). I would have called myself a bad name when I was younger, but during high school... I didn't say a word about myself. It was so bad last summer due to... some people, but I'm glad to have gone through the drama since I've learned how to respect myself. It built me up, rather than humiliate me. Let go of pride and don't think of humiliation and how stained your reputation is, and you'll keep your sanity.

Nite for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment