Sunday, October 3, 2010

suck on suckers, mother*****

Watching the earlier Harry Potter movies can bring so many memories back... c': Everyone sounded much MUCH younger back then... No wonder Daniel Radcliff didn't want to see the first movie again. :'D haha Oh, Dan... <3 But compared to the latest movie and the first one, the boys seem to have gotten hotter... :) :D

The Hogwarts robes were too expensive and the quality was crappy, so my brother got a V for Vendetta mask, and I got a pretty Italian mask imported from Italy. ^.^ :D When I first saw them, I was in awe and wanted one! haha But they were so expensive... but the one I got was decently prices, and I tried to convince my mother... hehe I love it though. :) :D Here's a pic!

I'm probably going to be a masquarader for Halloween... I have a dress that would go with it, so I'm glad. ^.^

Gotta do homework, or I'm SCREWED. >.< ;; XD

No comments:

Post a Comment