Wednesday, October 6, 2010

grad

It's so freaky... grade one, then grade two, then soon I moved to another school for grade three. Then once I was done grade seven I moved to another part in my country for junior high. Now this is my last year of high school. Then it's off to college... When I was little I wanted to grow up faster, but now that I'll almost be an adult, it's frighting. I suppose there are things that I haven't done yet and I just need to take time to adjust to everything and think about what's important. *sigh* Where's Neverneverland when you need it? ... PETER PANNNNNNN ;; ><' Hey, at least it's like... an anti-aging place. :'D XD

I got a dress over the summer and friends tell me to save it for grad. I haven't worn it yet, so yeah... Luckily, it survived my closet, which I'm glad... an accident happened in there. ;; DX 

Homework's getting me worried... one of my teacher's is alright with it, but last year on the last day of school, I thought I was gonna die and turns out I was alright. ^^' I managed to get things in on time. :'D ^.^ I have a bunch of journalism assignments to do, two science things, and that's pretty much it... *worry* ;; sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment