Saturday, October 30, 2010

difference between like and love?

"It's not you, it's me..." 

LOTS of emphasis on the ME part... or I'm just hormonal, and when I'm like that, people say I'm blaming others for my problems... or is it that certain people these days aren't what they used to be back a few decades ago.

Most of my friends were or are in a relationship. I never had a boyfriend, except a line of ex-friends... but I suppose the friendship was waning anyways... One guy was kinda introverted, a tad mean, but... hehe The other was a plan ass, and is probably doing drugs. One guy taught me you could still be friends even if the feeling was not returned, and I'm still going strong with one friend who I'll probably see being friends for a long long time... It's just I wish I was one of those close friends for a certain person, and I didn't screw up as much... Or would he have faded out like the rest of the "acquaintances"? I respected him so much as a friend when I first met him... but I love him as a friend and "brother". That will never change.

I get scared or something when I here "I don't care". I have no idea... my mom says it to me, my brother does (well, duh, he's my brother...). I have no idea why I care so much... I only do it if I'm REALLY provoked and I get mad... One time I got so mad, so alienated, so lonely... I yelled at a certain person... and I said those words like an argument between my dad and my mother.

Unlucky star, flee from the skies and burn away... Brightest night, guide me to haven and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment