Sunday, October 24, 2010

busyyy

I'm extremely busy this week... haha I'm seeing a friend after school this week, seeing my cousin for dinner on the weekend, photo op for grad, and getting in resumes for a job. hehe... Mother's been driving me up the wall about grad... perhaps budgeting, what not? Something... happened, and I'm trying to get over it. I just can't believe a family member would still do that to me... I told a friend and she told me to get serious help, but that's just going into child stuff I know since Elementary school. haha

Saw "The Social Network" with a friend on Friday. It was decent, but not my all time fave... interesting to see how Facebook came to be. Wonder how the people thought about the actors and events that were portrayed. Nice to see someone portrayed Grace Kelly's son the Prince of Monaco. haha

Tired... ;;

Must... do... homework! ;; My journalism teacher gives unreasonable deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment