Monday, November 15, 2010

jimmy olsennnnn

So I got back report cards today from school! They're awesome, except this one class... yeah, I won't go into that. haha... My journalism mark is at 96%! :D ^.^ so happy :} gonna dance till the dawn, ooh, yeah baby...! X3 :D

Perhaps... if things don't go well according to plan, journalism could be a plan B. ... I could be both Lois Lane AND Jimmy Olsen. My journalism teacher likes my photos, and most of my successful articles. haha... Ooh, but I'm not going into journalism for a man of steel... haha! Alas, my life is not Smallville, but if it was, I'd totally be freaking out (in a good enthusiastic way) that I have a superhuman power. :D Jimmy Olsen and Superman were buddies in the original comic series... In Smallville, Jim doesn't even KNOW Clark has powers, and they're not exactly close. ... and Green Arrow is with Chloe in season 9. ... You are with Black Canarey, Oliver Queen. Not lil' Miss OC. NOW BREAK UP WITH HER AND GO MAKE LOVE TO CANERY

*coff* thank you.

Nite nite for now...! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment