Sunday, November 14, 2010

christopher ecclestonnnn

I used to fret about a certain someone reading this blog, but for some reason I don't need to know... I didn't ask. In my mind's "soap opera", there was this dramatic moment when I ask him if he's reading my blog, or if he knew a "Vanessa" (look at the later blog post). If he does know what I'm talking about (Vanessa), he's read my blog, but I don't need to ask him. 

It doesn't matter if you read the blog or not... if our relationship still is there, or not. If you still want to be friends, fine. I'm fine on my own, and if you want to be part of my life, even better! You brought out the chatty side of me. To express my opinions, since I'm always so quiet and held down at home, even though there was some drama between us. I love you and respect you as your friend and brother. I wish our friendship was closer, but we all aren't Doctor Who and have a TARDIS to go back in time. I won't ask if you're reading this blog. I don't need to know. It's just fine as is if I don't ask.

---

Other than that, I'm trying to catch up with Doctor Who... In my opinion, Christopher Eccleston is the best doctor. He's just so... handsome. ;) Why did he decide to leave the show... ;; but I suppose, one door closes, another opens. :) I suppose he went on to do other things, rather be tied down to one thing, and be stuck with it for the rest of his life as a typecast, or some other reasons... There were other rumors, but hey... at least he's good looking. ;) Plus, David Tennet hit big after Chris, so at least that's a plus. :) <3 Chris Eccleston <3

No comments:

Post a Comment