Saturday, November 13, 2010

Glee Club

My school's doing a Glee club like they do in the show. It's gunna be awesome. :)

I never watched the show, but I did see clips on YouTube. Hopefully, I'll catch up soon... ;; I need Smallville, seasons 3 and 9, definitely getting season 10 when it comes out on DVD. Heroes is a work of art... until the later seasons. I'm only going to get season one. haha

The song I'm going to sing for my audition is "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)" by Alicia Keys.

I've been catching up on manga recently... Fruits Basket and Emma, to be specific. I have ADHD like reactions to books, but I'm not dumb... I'm a visual learner, and I suppose it's like getting someone to read Japanese when they don't know the language. haha

Recently, there is this friend in my life who I... can't explain why I have these feelings around him. I get nervous when I run into him when I pass by him. I look away from the nervousness. It may sound corny, but... I kinda go crazy when he says my name. He's saying more jokes around me to make me laugh. We're making every excuse to talk to each other more. We put up so much of our bad sides when we really got to know each other, but I felt guilty for doing them. I don't know what he things, but I think he feels guilty too... I hope I didn't scare him away with my emotions. I always do that to the people in my life, due to certain factors that make me need "support" from others around me in my life. I'm doing a "redemption" thing for myself for the people around me. But if bridges were burnt and can't be rebuilt, it was meant to have ended. Hopefully, no matter what happens, everything will be fine and safe and reputations will be intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment