Sunday, March 20, 2011

oh hai

So so soooo so sorry for not being on here. Life caught me by the fist and made me slave a way in a prison called SCHOOL.

I've been writing a lot, but fanfiction.net had some technological errors, and I can't upload a new chapter to a story of mine. Ugh... So frustrating. ><

There was some good stuff that happened (such as the guest list for my city's comic con :D :D :D VIC MIGNOGNA), there was unsettling things that occur... bipolar dayyyyyy haha...

So, to just dish it out... I always felt the need to have a boyfriend recently, but I go from "men are overrated" to me loathing being single. During this one drama period of mine a few months ago, I justified my "I need a boyfriend" spiel with VENGEANCE. Vengeance stories are as cheesy as "justice" stories, no one wants to do it. XD I was being an idiot, and I replied to the guy at like... midnight, so yeah. Plus I was at a OneRepublic concert, so...

Perhaps I just wanted to be in a relationship to forget this one guy. If I was in a relationship, I would move on, be like every one of my friends who are in relationships and experience what others are going through. The person who I had feelings for claimed he was dating a guy, then in the summer he dated a girl, so I guess that what got me set up or something... But I couldn't bring myself to ask him what got him back to liking girls.

Other than that... I got no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment