Friday, January 28, 2011

every february you'll be my valentineeeee

February, without a doubt is the busiest month in my life. Perhaps with the excitement that it is the month of my birthday. I'm so glad it's on a long weekend so I can extend it a bit if I wanted a sleepover or out of town trip. ^.^

I'm off to an old friends reunion party tomorrow, so I'm excited. I'm planning this Doctor Who party with another one of my friends in the future, so yes. LOTS of parties recently. haha

Dentist appointment, big church event, new semester... I'm a busy girl. haha

I made one of my classes a spare, instead of taking a higher class so I won't have to upgrade as much in the future after graduation, but I'd be taking three core subjects. Murder. XP So I have three classes and an online psychology class. heh

I feel like I want to say more, but I can't seem to get it out... fehhhhh

*lovieeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment